If your camera is sending you pictures in Green, Purple, White like a broken tv screen, here's a quick fix for it.
1. Make sure there's a SD card in the camera
2. Change to a different (brand) SD card.
3. Make sure the card memory is 32GB or less
4. Make sure the SD card is not locked
5. Format the card before use.
The photos are like this is because the they are not saved properly to the SD card. When you check your SD card, in most cases, you won't find them on the card; and you can check it by looking for the file name of those strange pictures on your SD card. The camera will work without the SD card, but photos may not turn up like those above.